This Week in Gears: December 17 – 22
Welcome to a special Gearsmas-Themed This Week in Gears! Before we get to the regular stuff, we’ve got a few updates.
With the release of TU12, a few components of the developer’s playlist were mistakenly disabled. The good news is we will be reverting the tuning tomorrow, December 17. And as a reminder, this tuning will roll out into the game in January.
We’ve got a special Gearsmas medal group that will keep you busy this holiday season. And if you need one more present, you can unlock Father Gearsmas Marcus for free just by completing the Gearsmas medal group.
- Making a List – Win 60 Versus Rounds, Horde Waves or Escape Acts
- Dashing Through the Snow – Complete 25 Rounds of Snowball Fight Versus Event or Jingle Juvies Horde Event
- Checking it Twice – Win 3 Matches of Jingle Juvies Horde Event or Snowball Fight Versus Event
- Jingle Hell – Get 50 Juvie Eliminations in the Jingle Juvies Horde Event
- Naughty or Nice – Get 30 Eliminations with the Snowshot in the Snowball Fight Versus Event
- One Horde Open Slay – Deal 200,000 damage in Versus, Horde or Escape
OSOK is makes an abbreviated appearance this week, so get those headshots in while you can. Just remember, the best way to spread Gearsmas cheer is to pop heads loud and clear.
And for the Snowball fight fans out there, your time will come.
That’s not Santa’s sleigh you hear coming at you…it’s wave after wave after wave of yelping Juvies.
Jingle Juvies is a 20 wave Horde event that features a lot of Juvies sporting antlers and boss waves featuring a lot of Juvies and lots of regular enemies to keep you on your toes.
- Abominable Grenadier – 1,500 Iron
- Gearsmas Tree Full Set – 850 Iron or 6,800 Gears Coins
- Gearsmas 2020 banner – 200 Iron
- Nutcracker Shepherd – 1,500 Iron or 10,000 Gears Coins
- Ubly Sweater legacy weapon set – 425 Iron or 3,400 Gears Coins
- Gearsmas 2019 Mark – redeem for free
- Happy Gearsmas expression – redeem for free
- Chrome Steel Marcus – $9.99 USD