This Week in Gears: November 3 – 9
We’re approaching the end of Operation 4, so we’ve got a couple of updates for Gears 5 to take us to the end of the season.
Tomorrow (Tuesday, Nov. 3) we’re adding the final two objectives in our Versus Event Medal group:
- 50 Torque Bow eliminations
- 25 Gnasher eliminations
On Wednesday, Nov 4, you get to vote for the final Versus event you want to play in Operation 4. You’ll get to pick from three choices; keep an eye on our social channels, so you can make your vote count.
Finally, this is the last week the store will be updated with new content. Once Operation 4 ends, all items in the Operation section of the store (except Marks and the District weapon set) will head into the vault; so, if there is anything you really want – now is the time to grab it.
VERSUS EVENT: TORQUE BOW TAG
Like the childhood game just with less touching (no melee) and a little more on the line…like instead of being “it” you blow up.
Torque Bow tag is a 5v5 TDM playlist where all players spawn with just a 5-shot Torque Bow. Nothing but regular tuning here so a kill is as simple as revving up and landing your shots . All weapons on the map have also been replaced to provide additional ammo.
FEATURED HIVE: THE MIST
In The Mist, you and your squad must navigate your way to the exit through a dense fog. Keep your head on a swivel as the enemies will use the lack of visibility to their advantage to ambush you any chance they get.
- UIR Officer Duo Bundle (Male & Female) – 750 Iron
- UIR Officer (Female) – 500 Iron
- UIR Officer (Male) – 500 Iron
- Disco Floor Full Set – 850 Iron
- DB Industries Jack – 250 Iron or 2,000 Gears Coins
- Dressy Full Set – 425 Iron or 3,400 Gears Coins
- Museum Full Set – 850 Iron or 6,800 Gears Coins
- THNX bloodspray – 250 Iron or 2,000 Gears Coins
- Chrome Steel Onyx Guard Vermello – $9.99 USD
- Glitched Full Set – $9.99 USD