This Week in Gears: December 8 – 14
This Week in Gears will fill you in on everything happening in-game for Gears 5!
We’ve updated the following Medal Groups:
- BARE YOUR TEETH – On the Offensive medal changed from Score 10 Touchdowns to ‘Get 10 Executions with the Lancer’
- VERSUS – Gridiron Denials has been changed to “Guardian Leadership – Get 25 Kills as the Leader in Versus Guardian Matches”
- RANKED – Gridiron Veteran has changed to TDM Veteran “Win 25 Rounds of Team Deathmatch Matches”
- RANKED – Diversified has been updated to include TDM as one of the 4 progression criteria (TDM, KOTH, 2V2, FFA)
We’ve also moved the Developer Playlist to the lead tile in the Quickplay section. Get hands-on with our final, major tuning update before it fully goes live early in the new year. This tuning brings a more balanced experience to combat.
We’ve made the following updates to Classic Horde to help people complete this challenge – especially at the higher levels.
- Ammo boxes respawn every 30 seconds
- Reduce Poisons to 1.5x/2.0x instead of 2.0x/2.5x
- Slightly reduce amount of enemies per wave
- Add a line of sight check to spawn enemies further away from players.
The first major event of the 2020-2021 Gears Esports season is this weekend! Tune into live.gearsofwar.com December 11th to the 13th starting at 8 AM PT/10 AM CT/11 AM ET to watch the best teams in the game battle it out over a $140,000 prize pool, and your chance to claim unique weapon skins and win other great prizes like ASTRO headsets, DXRacer chairs and more.
Keep an eye on the Gears Esports Twitter for more details.
This beloved classic makes its Gears 5 debut this week!
Shotty Snipes is a 5 vs 5 TDM style playlist where everyone spawns with an 8-round Longshot and a 24 round Gnasher. Worried you won’t have enough ammo? Fret not, as pistol, grenade and secondary weapon pickups have been changed to Gnashers, while power and heavy weapon pickups provide additional ammo for your Longshot.
We’re keeping up the Classic Horde event one more week to give more people the opportunity to earn the Bloody Weapon set!
For those who haven’t had a chance to jump into this event yet, Classic Horde brings us back to the days before fabricators, ultimate abilities, skill cards or passives, and when everyone started off with just a Lancer, Gnasher and Snub. Using the Horde Frenzy model of 12 waves with a boss every 4 waves, the Classic Horde playlist will also be restricted to only the new maps introduced in Operation 5.
You may have already guessed it from the title, but The Onslaught is exactly what it sounds like – an onslaught. Blitz your way through hordes of enemies while taking advantage of the mounted turrets along the way to escape the toxic venom and survive.
- Hivebuster Clayton – 250 Iron
- Team Scorpio Banner – 100 Iron
- Team Scorpio Mark – 65 Iron
- Quartermaster Keegan – 500 Iron or 4,000 Gears Coins
- Islander Lahni – 500 Iron or 4,000 Gears Coins
- Wilds Mac – 500 Iron or 4,000 Gears Coins
- Team Scorpio Bloodspray – 125 Iron or 1,000 Gears Coins
- Celestial Weapon Set (Full) – $9.99 USD
Postagem mais atual
Title Update 12 Patch Notes
Postagem mais antiga