The Road To Gears 5 Continues!
For the past two months, The Road to Gears 5 has offered up the opportunity to earn 5 sets of exclusives rewards for Gears of War 4 that will follow you into Gears 5.
Beginning tomorrow, August 1st, at 10am PT, we’re adding 5 more Challenges to take on across Gears 4 (and in one case, beyond!) to earn content for launch day in Gears 5! Here’s what to expect:
Complete the Gears 4 Campaign Co-Op on any difficulty (retroactive)
- Gilded Kait Character Skin (Gears 4 and 5)
- Gilded Kait Banner (Gears 5)
- Gears 4 Hero Bloodspray (Gears 5)
Earn an achievement in each of the following Gears games:
- Gears of War OR Gears of War (PC)
- Gears of War 2
- Gears of War 3
- Gears of War: Judgment
- Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (Xbox or PC)
- Gears of War 4
Note: This Challenge is not a Challenge found in the Xbox Guide and can be tracked on GearsofWar.com beginning tomorrow at 10am PT. Once completed, Gilded Weapons will be awarded in Gears 4 on your next sign in. You do not need to claim these weapons in Gears 4 to get them in 5.
- Gilded Weapon Skin Set (Gears 4 and 5)
Reach Multiplayer Level 10 in Gears of War 4 (Retroactive)
- Gears 4 Hero Banner (Gears 5)
- 250 Iron (Gears 5). Learn more about Iron here.
Complete 3 matches of 25 or 50 Wave Horde in Gears of War 4
- 3 Days of Boost (Gears 5). Learn more about Boost here.
- Gears 4 Hero Mark (Gears 5)
Complete 10 rounds in Gears 4 Public Versus matches
- Lancer Execution: Slicer (Gears 5)
If you haven’t already taken them on, there’s also four challenges from the second phase of the Road to Gears 5 that you can still complete! All Road to Gears 5 challenges end on September 2nd, so there’s no better time to secure your exclusive content.
And, if you haven’t already played Gears 4, there’s no better time to jump in with the whole game available free to download for Xbox Gold Members from August 1st – 31st. Once you download the game, it’s yours – forever.
Track your Road to Gears 5 challenges and find out more on our official Road to Gears 5 hub. Challenge Tracking for Phase 3 will begin in-game and on the web once the Challenges go live.