This Week in Gears – September 14 – 20
Hello, everyone! Welcome to another This Week in Gears blog. Operation 8 Drop 2 arrives tomorrow, catch up on everything launching here!
Now, let’s dive into what lies ahead this week.
To kick off Operation 8 Drop 2 we are running a New Map Rumble Event that will allow you to take charge of your new stomping grounds Village and Dawn, and shed enemy blood on Ritual. You’ll be battling it out in Control and Capture the Flag, and these will be 5v5 matches!
We also have a special medal group for this event which will lead you to earn the Snake Loadout Reward Set.
|Rumble Veteran||Complete 5 Matches in New Map Rumble||4|
|Rumble Carnage||Deal 50,000 Damage in New Map Rumble||5|
|Rumble Body Count||Get 50 Eliminations in New Map Rumble||5|
|Rumble Champion||Win 5 Rounds in New Map Rumble||6|
The Split forces you to make a choice. Do you head to the med-bay where you can give yourself an “extra life” or will you make your way to a fabri-station where you can get some lethal weapons?
Which will you choose?
To celebrate Drop 2, we will be running a Double XP Event + Boost (including class XP) from Friday, September 17th to Monday 20th. This will go live at 10:00 AM PT, so get ready to grind all weekend!
- New Character Bundle – 700 Iron
- Regal Weapon Set– 850 Iron
- Armored Alicia – 250 Iron
- Armored Barrick – 250 Iron
- Last Stand Oscar – 250 Iron
- Rager – 250 Iron
- Regal Banner – 200 Iron
- Academy Anthony – 500 Iron, 4,000 Gears Coins
- New Wave Legacy Set – 425 Iron, 3,400 Gears Coins
- Stage Bow Expression – 300 Iron, 2,400 Gears Coins
- LOL Bloodspray – 250 Iron, 2,000 Gears Coins
- Knight Mark – 125 Iron, 1,000 Gears Coins
And here is what you can expect across the world of esports in Gears 5!
- Chrome Steel Anya – 9.99 USD
- Swarm Pod Loadout Set – 7.99 USD
- Fixed various level of detail issues in Ritual (in a wall carving, a wall carving near the COG Spawn, and on treetops).
- Fixed an issue where female characters sometimes held the gun like a pistol, during idle animation.
- Fixed an issue where two users could not hear each other after switching to Game Chat from a Party Chat when one of them was muted.
- Fixed an issue where Trinity Vrol would use Kantus voice for some lines.
- Fixes to various rare crashes across Versus.
- Blademaster’s Shock Chain Skill Card now functions correctly against Lambent enemies in Horde.
- Infiltrator’s passive will no longer deal bonus damage for shots that are not your first shot during cloak.
- Fixed an issue where a player’s gun can fire blanks after missing first reload in Horde when the Active Reload Mutator is enabled.
- Fixed a rare issue where the game could crash while skipping Waves in Horde.
- Fixed an issue that was causing missing enemy spawns across multiple Escape Hives.
- Fixed an issue where the scoreboard could not be closed if it was opened while the match results screen was active.
- Fixed an issue in Horde and Escape where switching classes with LB/RB was causing incorrect class to be chosen.
- Fixes to various rare crashes across Escape.
- Card and Icon art for the Savage Swarm Grenadier is now displaying correctly.
- Highlighted text in the Pause Menu will now respect colorblind settings.
- Store page can now be reached from Expression preview.
- Fixed an issue where the game crashed while downloading images to show in Store and News.
- The correct character customization model is now set after the player returns from the store.
- Fixed minor instances of debug text being visible when language was set to Italian.
Operation 8 Drop 2 arrives tomorrow. The title update will launch at 10:00 am PT and the live update will launch at 12:00 pm PT, meaning this is when you will get your hands on all the new content!
Publicación más reciente
This Week in Gears – September 21 – 27