THIS WEEK IN GEARS 5: JULY 21 – JULY 28
As you’ve probably noticed, we’ve made a few tweaks to Guardian for the launch of Operation 4.
We made being the Leader more of a fun, active experience (as opposed to hiding in a corner) so we’ve given them the ability to track enemies. We’ve also changed the spawns to be like TDM and they now automatically flip every 90 seconds
Everyone (including us) is having so much fun we kept it around for another week. Enjoy!
We hope you like DBs because The Malfunction is full of them. Stay quiet. Stay lethal.
If you feel up to it, make sure to use some of the newly added Escape classes to destroy this hive.
Welcome to Overload! This Horde Frenzy event is taking place on our Tile maps. Just remember, this may be a new map but the same Horde rulers apply. Good luck out there!
- Nomad (female) – 250 Iron or 2,000 Gears Coins
- Pizza Weapon Set – 425 Iron or 3,400 Gears Coins
- Republic of Gorasnaya Mark – 65 iron or 500 Gears Coins
- Collector’s Palace Guard – 250 Iron or 2,000 Gears Coins
- Team Metal Weapon Set – 425 Iron or 3,400 Gears Coins
- Screwed Mark – 65 Iron or 500 Gears Coins
- GTFO Bloodspray – 250 Iron or 2,000 Gears Coins
Publicación más reciente
What’s Up – July 23