Operation 5: Hollow Storm – Patch Notes
The release of Operation 5: Hollow Storm is just around the corner! Last week we went over the major new features and changes coming. Here is the full patch notes for everything coming tomorrow.
As a heads-up, the Operation 5 Title Update will be available to download at 4:00 am PT on November 17th with all of the changes going live a few hours later at 6:00 am PT.
See you tomorrow for the launch of Operation 5: Hollow Storm!
- Updates to PvP including deploying ‘Community Service’ model for quitters and new bonuses for Ranked matches. Here are the full details.
- Added a new rarity level added above Legendary called ‘Heroic’
- Major updates to PVE including decoupling Characters and Classes in for PvE. Here is a complete breakdown of all the changes.
- Made various Store adjustments to improve navigation and more intuitive organization.
- We know many of you are interested in hearing about our planned changes to re-ups. We will have more information to Re-up rewards in the next few weeks. Stay tuned!
- Fixed issue with characters briefly disappearing after being counter yanked while having a pistol equipped.
- Fixed visual feedback inconsistencies with EMBAR firing.
- Fixed issue with My Tour Objectives not updating after a user runs multiple matches in a row.
- Fixed issue with incorrect character skins loading in Arcade Blitz and Arcade Deathmatch modes.
- Fixed issue with xCloud TAK controls for the right joystick being nonresponsive during gameplay.
- Fixed occasional spawning issue for users playing rolling matches of Golden Gun.
- Fixed issue with team now appearing online in My Squad.
- Fixed performance issues with RTX 2080ti.
- Fixed issue that allowed players to matchmake into “Recruit” playlists after level 30.
- Fixed an issue so Bastions now shield an enemy target when spawning and no longer use their self-destruct against players.
- Fixed universal lip flap animation issue when coughing audio plays.
- Updated Clayton Carmine with new knife prop.
- Fixed issues with the venom bomb placement in lobbies for Armored and V-Day Sam, UIR Officer Male and Female, UIR Cosmonaut, and UIR Soldier Female.
- Fixed issue with UIR Soldier Male and Female arm guards missing from the back of the characters.
- Fixed issue with Commando Dom’s shoulder armor lighting.
- Fixed issue with skin deformations on the Speaker’s skin while vaulting.
- Corrected colored armor emissive lights for Kilo Squad Baird.
- Corrected issue with Void RAAM’s head not turning while looking in cover.
- Fixed secondary motion on the pouch and lower back for Armored and V-Day Sam.
- Added light bleeding effect for Kilo Squad Baird’s shoulder strap emissive lights.
- Added gore texture to Locust Drone’s holstered knife.
- Updated Queen Myrrah’s face model on the gore mesh.
- Fixed LOD popping issues on Murder Pool Lizzie’s severed hand and blood tubes.
- Removed blood effect from Robot characters during execution.
- Fixed bug allowing players to walk on air after switching weapons while sliding down ramps in Icebound.
- Fixed issue with users getting stuck behind a wall after going DBNO near a wall in Reactor.
- Fixed minor light volume issues on windows in Vasgar.
- Fixed issue with missing grenade collision on a wall in Checkout.
- Fixed issue with glass rendering in front of smoke grenade smoke in Checkout.
- Fixed VFX/SFX issues on computer screens and the couch on the tracks in Asylum.
- Fixed issue with Social Manager giving “Social Manager is having issues getting updates at this time…” error message that occurred intermittently when accessing the Social Manager.