This Week in Gears: November 10 – 16
As voted by you, the people, we’re excited to bring a longstanding Gears classic back for the first time in Gears 5.
For those of you who may not have played this classic, Brothers to the End is a 2v2 TDM slugfest in which both teams begin with just 6 respawns, and; as the title suggests, it’s best to stick with your partner to the end.
Final week for The Mist, where you and your squad must navigate your way to the exit through a dense fog. Keep your head on a swivel as the enemies will use the lack of visibility to their advantage to ambush you any chance they get.
Gears 5 is getting a major campaign update so we’re bringing back a few items to the store. Don’t forget, this is the last week the store will be updated with new content. Once Operation 4 ends, all items in the Operation section of the store (except Marks and the District weapon set) will head into the vault; so, if there is anything you really want – now is the time to grab it.
To celebrate the introduction of Dave Batista as Marcus Fenix in the Gears 5 campaign, we’re giving away the Batista character skin and his iconic Batista Bomb execution for FREE! Just head to the in-game Store before the end of Operation 4 and claim them for yourself.
As a welcome to those jumping into Gears 5 for the first time, and for anyone that may have missed out on a few items, we’re excited to introduce a brand-new bundle inspired by roots of the franchise.
For $9.99 USD the limited-edition Year 1 Delta Bundle will give you:
- Collector’s Winter Marcus character skin
- Collector’s Dom character skin
- Gilded Baird character skin
- Collector’s Thrashball Cole character skin
- Queen Myrrah character skin
- Kryll weapon skin set (full)
- Cosmic weapon skin set (full)
- Cardboard Sheppard –500 Iron or 4,000 Gears Coins
- Cardboard Jack – 500 Iron or 4,000 Gears Coins
- Cardboard weapon set – 850 Iron or 6,800 Gears Coins
- Chrome Steel Swarm Sniper – $9.99 USD