This Week in Gears – August 17 – 23
Hello everyone! Another This Week in Gears is here!
For this week, look out for Shotty Snipes played on Guardian!
In this game mode, players will have access to the Markza MK2 and Gnasher only, so keep your wits about you!
This event also comes with a dedicated Medal Group.
- Complete 5 Matches – 4 Stars
- Do 75000 Damage – 5 Stars
- Get 20 headshots – 5 stars
- Get 75 Eliminations – 5 Stars
Completion of this medal group will grant 3,000 Gear Coins.
Enemies ambush you through the dense fog.
- Collector’s Skorge – 250 Iron
- Weilehi Weapon Set – 1,500 Iron
- 83% Bloodspray – 250 Iron
- Quetzalcoatl Banner – 200 Iron
- Quetzalcoatl Mark – 125 Iron
- Hollow Storm Clayton – 500 Iron, 4,000 Gear Coins
- Eclipse Legacy Set – 850 Iron, 6,800 Gear Coins
- Snapped Execution Pack – 500 Iron, 4,000 Gear Coins
- Screwed Mark – 65 Iron, 500 Gear Coins
- Screwed Bloodspray – 125 Iron, 1,000 Gear Coins
And here is what you can expect across the world of esports in Gears 5!
- Black Steel Classic Baird – $2.99 USD
- Hacked Loadout Set – $7.99 USD
- Hacked Lancer – $3.99 USD
- Hacked Gnasher – $3.99 USD
As we mentioned last week, Gears Glory this month is all focused on Tattoos! For this, we’ve been asking you to send us images of your Gears ink! If you want to send yours, use the hashtag #GearsGlory.
Here are two that caught our eyes this week:
Here’s what server updates you can expect to see this week:
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the same XP curve being applied to Re-up 54 and 55.
- The following changes to competitive CTF have been made
- Upped the respawn protection time to 3 seconds
- Lowered the respawn time to 11 seconds
And as always, take care and have a wonderful week!
This Week in Gears – August 24 – 30