This Week in Gears – July 20 – 26
Hello everyone! A new week, and with it comes another This Week in Gears!
Our final event for Operation 7, lasting two weeks, Freeze Dodgeball is a variant of the classic Dodgeball game mode. All damage dealt will freeze, and each kill brings back a dead teammate. Respawns in this mode are extra fast.
|Stone Cold Killer||Get 50 Eliminations in the Freeze Dodgeball Versus Event.||5|
|Freeze||Deal 75,000 Damage in the Freeze Dodgeball Versus Event.||5|
|Best Served Cold||Win 5 Matches in the Freeze Dodgeball Versus Event.||6|
|Shatter Them!||Complete 10 Rounds in the Freeze Dodgeball Event.||4|
Completing this medal group will grant you the Island Glow Indigo weapon set!
Ending Operation 7 with a Horde Event, we have Horde Roulette!
Horde Roulette is a 10-wave epic, every wave you face will provide random enemy combinations, will you get lucky?
This event will run for two weeks!
A longer, three-act hive, where players must fight their way down to the caves, and then back up again.
- Helicopter Pilot Tak – 500 Iron
- Foam Weapon Set – 850 Iron
- Surprise Gift Expression – 300 Iron
- Middle Finger Mark – 125 Iron
- Make it Rain Expression – 300 Iron
This feature store makes you feel like it’s Christmas… in July! Check out the goodies below at a discounted price.
- Krampus Scion – 1,050 Iron, 7,000 Gear Coins (30% off)
- Nutcracker Shepherd – 1,050 Iron, 7,000 Gear Coins (30% off)
- Abominable Grenadier – 1,050 Iron, 7,000 Gear Coins (30% off)
- Nice Present For You Expression – 210 Iron, 1,680 Gear Coins (30% off)
- Gearsmas Tree Weapon Set – 595 Iron, 4,760 Gear Coins (30% off)
- Fruitcake Full Weapon Skin Set – 595 Iron, 4,760 Gear Coins (30% off)
And here is what you can expect across the world of esports in Gears 5!
The new split has started, read here for all of the information on the league – Gears Esports | Program Update – Split 3 Adjustments
- Chrome Steel Dom – 9.99 USD
- Lucha Libre Weapon Set – 9.99 USD
Our specially themed Gears Glory this month is all focused on Pets! For this, we’ve been asking you to send us your adorable images of you and your pets!
And as always, we’ve picked out some favorites!
In addition to the above, we’ll be releasing the following server update:
- The Striker’s Bloody Breaker card now uses the correct values at level 4, 5, and 6.
And as always, take care and have a wonderful week!